This pull-on Georgia Boot Men's Carbo Tec 10 in. Wellington Waterproof Boot is non-metallic footwear. It doesn't cause delays at metal detectors, and it meets the workplace scratch-resistant standard. The Comfort Core insole is named for the extreme comfort it offers. How does the Comfort Core make this a comfortable work boot? A polyurethane energy return heel plug stores energy as it's compressed by your foot, then releases energy as you raise your foot. Meanwhile, an Air Flow System forces air through the footbed as you walk to keep your foot cool and dry.
- Waterproof work boot is guaranteed to keep your feet dry
- Special Carbo-Tec outsole - made with durable, long-lasting rubber, a rare blend of proprietary materials is added to the rubber, giving the soles superior chemical- and oil-resistance
- Long-wearing, flexible and comfortable outsole
- Full-grain leather and Goodyear welt construction gives it durability
- 10-inch boot has an oil-resistant PVC midsole
- High-performance mesh lining that helps circulate air to your foot
- Nylon shanks provides arch support