Talk about a tough-looking, tough-performing boot. The Ariat® Sierra H2O Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington is built for men who aren't afraid to work hard and play harder. Durability is the bragging right of this boot.
With a full-grain leather upper, the Ariat Sierra will stand up to the toughest conditions. Goodyear® welt construction and a DuraTred® rubber outsole give this boot lasting durability.
Meeting ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification and electrical hazard standards, and featuring an oil-, slip- and heat-resistant outsole, this boot is safe for many working conditions. For those in the high-heat and high-abrasion work force, these shoes are a perfect match. These boots also feature Waterproof Pro™ technology that allows you to work in water and mud.
With a wide square steel toe and a 90-degree defined heel, you'll stay protected and comfortable all day. These boots are the whole package with style, safety and comfort in mind.
- All-Weather Boots That Take On Anything
- The Most Durable Platform On The Market Combines With Ariat's Secure, Comfortable ATS Stability System
- Oil- And Slip Resisting Sole Provides Extreme Heat (Tested To 700 Degrees F/400 Degrees C) And Abrasion Resistance
- Waterproof Pro Construction Clocks Out The Rain, Snow, And Mud
- Steel Safety Toe is ATSM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Price Per Pair