7978 Men's Square Toe Americana Leather Western Boot by Tony Lama
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. The Americana men's boot is made of genuine calf leather with a narrow square toe, distressed upper, and classic embroidery.
- Made of genuine distressed calf leather
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Narrow square toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Double stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- 12" shaft
- 1 3/8" leather walking heel with spur ledge